Sponsor 7 Q+As with Andrea T. Flairty, President and Owner of S.O.S. – Storage Options & Solutions, Inc.! You know how you see some people’s closet and think, “Are those hangers color coded? I want that!” SOS is behind all this exceptional organization.
… I wonder if those people know I’m looking in their closets when I go to use the bathroom?
1. What are you grateful for today?
Being able to build a business that I am still passionate about (25 years later) and given the blessing to also build a beautiful family.
2. Tell us about one of your friends and what you love about her.
Of course I love my best friend’s name (Andrea!). I love that everything about the connection we have is so effortless, and has been from day one.
3. Describe one of the best days of your life.
The first day being a mom.
4. What’s the best lesson you learned from your mother/grandmother?
My mother was my biggest supporter—because of her I never thought twice about something I wanted to accomplish. “Because you are a girl you can’t…” was something that never crossed my mind—because I ever heard it.
5. We’re all unique. What is your special gift?
I get it from my dad—being comfortable with and able to talk to anyone.
6. What could women be doing to make their community a better place?
I see it all around me. They are doing it—getting involved with what is near and dear to them. That passion they bring really makes a difference to what they are involved with and the personal payoff, because it matters to them, is huge!
7. What would you do if you weren’t afraid?