Something remarkable happens when everyday women come together to share their extraordinary stories. The She Said Project gives women a microphone. Join our hosts, co-founder Kerry Rossow and National Director, Jenette Jurczyk each week as they visit with some incredible women who braved the microphone to share their stories on the She Said stage.
- Episode 24: Visiting with Michelle Vought and her story, “No More Miss Priss”
- Episode 23: Visiting with Vera Traver and her story, “Make A Wish”
- Episode 22: Visiting with Kelly Hill and her story, “Title IX Gave Me My Wings”
- Episode 21: Visiting With Lisa Kumagai And Her Story, “You Are Allowed To Be Here.”
- Episode 20: Visiting with Isak Griffiths and her story “Soggy Teddy Bear”
- Episode 19: Visiting with Angela Shelton and her story “Use Your Sword”
- Episode 18: Visiting with Klevah Knox and her story “Amongst Queens”
- Episode 17: Visiting with Genevieve Pilon and her story “Serenity”
- Episode 16: Visiting with Tanisha King-Taylor and her story “Just a Black Girl”
- Episode 15: Visiting with Meenu Bhaskar and her story, “When Do I Get To Be Me?”
- Episode 14: Visiting with Donna Jones and her story “The Elephant in the Room.”
- Episode 13: Visiting with Debbie Hensleigh and her story, “Which Old Woman Will I Be?”
- Visiting with Lana Branch and her story “#sorrymomanddad”
- Episode 11: Visiting with Peggy Prichard and her story “Birthdays, Yoga and the C Word”
- Episode 10: Visiting with Tara Hurless and her story “Soccer Mom”
The She Said Project Podcast is presented by Sterling Wealth Management, empowering women to live their best lives.
The She Said Project Podcast is recorded in partnership with Illinois Public Media. All materials contained in this podcast are the exclusive property of The She Said Project and That’s What She Said, LLC.
The She Said Project Podcast is recorded in the WILL Studios in Urbana, IL, edited by Kevin McGuire and mastered by Kit Morris of Morris Sound.