Something remarkable happens when everyday women come together to share their extraordinary stories. The She Said Project gives women a microphone. Join our hosts, co-founder Kerry Rossow and National Director, Jenette Jurczyk each week as they visit with some incredible women who braved the microphone to share their stories on the She Said stage.
- Visiting with Lana Branch and her story “#sorrymomanddad”
- Episode 11: Visiting with Peggy Prichard and her story “Birthdays, Yoga and the C Word”
- Episode 10: Visiting with Tara Hurless and her story “Soccer Mom”
- Episode 9: Visiting with Heidi Cordes and her story “RIP Donna Martin”
- Episode 8: Visiting with Jan Seeley and her story “Good Grief”
- Episode 7: Mary Enright and her story “Afternoon Delight”
- Episode 6: Visiting with Ashley Morgan and her story “My BACKstory”
- Episode 5: Visiting with Amy Armstrong and her story “Get a Grip”
- Episode 4: Visiting with Rebecca Guyette and her story “Why We Should All Have a Mexican Mother”
- Episode 3: Visiting with Stacey LaBrecque Cole and her story “Eye of the Tiger”
- Episode 2: Visting with Gianina Taylor Baker and her story, “Mom, PhD”
- Visiting with Kerry Rossow, co-founder of The She Said Project and her story “Naked on Healey Street”
This podcast is presented by Sterling Wealth Management, empowering women to live their best lives. Learn more at www.sterlingwealthmanagement.com.
The She Said Project Podcast is recorded in partnership with Illinois Public Media. All materials contained in this podcast are the exclusive property of The She Said Project and That’s What She Said, LLC.