Something remarkable happens when everyday women come together to share their extraordinary stories. The She Said Project gives women a microphone. Join our hosts, co-founder Kerry Rossow and National Director, Jenette Jurczyk each week as they visit with some incredible women who braved the microphone to share their stories on the She Said stage.
- Episode 36: Visiting with Angi Franklin of Urbana, IL, and her story, “Unplanned and Unwritten”
- Episode 35: Visiting with Cobey Flynn in Barcelona, Spain, and her story, “The Fine Print”
- Episode 34: Visiting with Sally K. Carter of Champaign, IL, and her story, “My Strength To Let Go”
- Episode 33: Visiting with Monica and Estella Samii of Champaign, IL, and their story, “For Good”
- Episode 32: Visiting with Michelle Gonzales of Champaign, IL, and her story, “Classroom of Life”
- Episode 31: Visiting with Karyl Wackerlin of Atlanta, GA, and her story, “Trust Your Journey”
- Episode 30: Visiting with Casey Wakefield and her story, “Out of Control” with co-founder Jill Harlan Pyrz
- Episode 29: Visiting with Lija Fisher of Boulder, CO and her story, “How Sasquatch Saved Me”
- Episode 28: Visiting with Vicki Clark and her story, ‘Break Down, Break In and Break Through’
- Episode 27: Visiting with Kelly Ryan and her story, “Off To A Rocky Start”
- Episode 26: Visiting with Morningstar Angeline and her story, ‘Foundations and Fragments.’
- Episode 25: Visiting with Jen Cochrane and her story, “Better.. Faster.. Stronger..”
- Episode 24: Visiting with Michelle Vought and her story, “No More Miss Priss”
- Episode 23: Visiting with Vera Traver and her story, “Make A Wish”
- Episode 22: Visiting with Kelly Hill and her story, “Title IX Gave Me My Wings”
The She Said Project Podcast is presented by Sterling Wealth Management, empowering women to live their best lives.
The She Said Project Podcast is recorded in partnership with Illinois Public Media. All materials contained in this podcast are the exclusive property of The She Said Project and That’s What She Said, LLC.
The She Said Project Podcast is recorded in the WILL Studios in Urbana, IL, edited by Kevin McGuire and mastered by Kit Morris of Morris Sound.